Who we are.
Our website address is: https://westcoveproducts.co.uk
Your privacy is critically important to us. At West Cove UK, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We DO NOT hold any financial information relating to credit cards or payments.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- We DO NOT share your contact information with anyone unless required to do so by law enforcement or court order.
If you leave a comment on our site or place an order some of your details will be stored in order for us to process your request. If you have an account with us the information you enter will be stored securely. You can ask at anytime for this information to be deleted and your account closed.
We DO NOT hold any financial information relating to credit cards or payments. This is all completed using approved third party payment processors like PayPal. We do not have access to your card details when a payment is made. We only get notified that a payment has been approved.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Like most websites we use analytics cookies to monitor how users reached the site, and how they interact with and move around once on the site. These cookies let us know what features on the site are working the best and what features on the site can be improved. These do not hold any personal information about you and only exist during the current session.
Who we share your data with.
How long we retain your data.
If you place an order we will use the information you provide to complete delivery of the order. We do not delete this information unless you close your account with us.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
What rights you have over your data.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Terms of sale.
We are not happy if your not, let us know if you receive an item your not satisfied with. You can return any book within 15 days of purchase, just make contact with us and we will tell you what to do.
Please contact us using the contact form if you have any questions about our data policy.